弊社のクライアントである、香港系のモバイルゲームパブリッシャーが、日本語のできるTechnical Project Managerを募集しております。
- Liaises with different departments to facilitate and drive communication (developer, engineer, art, design and business personnel).Ensures that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved;
- Maintain close communication with outside developers to ensure they meet contractual requirements;
- Works with developer to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion;
- Coordinates, tracks and manages the activities of game development, integration and live operation events to ensure tasks are completed on time;
- Conducts QA and game testing to ensure tasks are completed in desired quality.
- 2-4 yearsof product management experience;
- Mobile game experience preferred;
- Platforms integration experience preferred, especially for Facebook, iTunes Connects and Google Play;
- Knowledge of project management, time management and performance management;
- Highly organized, professional, efficient with attention to detail;
- Good listening and communication skills with the ability to communicate development and project goals in a clear, concise manner;
- Data driven, able to provide game optimization proposal base on the game metrics analysis;
- Team player;
- Fluent communication and written skills in both Mandarin and Japanese;
- Required to work in Hong Kong;
- Love playing games!
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.