Our client, Japanese F&B Company, is seeking HR Manager in Hong Kong.
- Build up vision on business direction and develop / prepare team competencies for future needs, including implement and enhance HRIS.
- To lead and support job evaluation, external salary bench marking and company and/or individual analysis and to drive employee engagement in the benefits for the company.
- Be in touch of local labor laws, market trend, industry players' activities and best practices and regularly update the group with relevant information.
- Provide HR all rounded support within the Group including but not limited to recruitment, performance management, and employee well-being.
- To be the Person-In-Charge of full spectrum C&B functions, HRIS including
- Provide professional translation and interpretation services
- Ad-hoc assigned by Supervisor
- With at least 8 years’ experience in the HR field
- Fluent in written and verbal English, Mandarin and Japanese (N1)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.