Our client (Japanese Company) is seeking Japanese Speaking HR General Manager in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for leading a team and manage all round HR responsibilities
- Responsible for overall implementation of the Project’s Jobs Creation agenda.
- Periodical performance and trend analysis of different recruitment channel and policy.
- Oversee overall HR operation both in China and Hong Kong
- Convergence with other inside and outside departments to facilitate company & human resource target.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Builds company image and enforces ethical business practices by collaborating with government, community organizations, and employees both in mainland and Hong Kong.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through various ways
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Japanese.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years solid and relevant experience, with at least 5 year at supervisory level.
- Familiar with Employment Law in both China and Hong Kong.
- Good exposure and experience in HRIS system review/upgrade/migration
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.