Our client, a Japanese MNC in trading chemical and plastics, is looking for a Corporate Planning Senior Officer for their expanding business.
- Plan mid-to-long term objective & strategy and annual business plan
- Prepare reports of progress
- Arrange management meetings, e.g. scheduling, attendance tracking, meeting materials preparation, meeting minutes taking etc.
- Implement internal control such as internal rules and regulations, compliance etc.
- Corporate communication in delivering management message and information dissemination within the company, company introductory material preparation, etc
- Bachelor Degree in business studies or related discipline
- 2-3yrs relevant experience in planning, working experience in international corporate organization is highly preferred
- Business level in Japanese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Discretionary bonus
- Business trip allowance
- Medical insurance
- Location: HK Island (near MTR station)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.