Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a candidate for their Corporate Banking Department.
About the Team:
Corporate Banking Administration Section is responsible for concluding daily transactions including loan, FX, deposit, remittance and fund transfer with customers. The section performs excellent customer service to answer customer’s inquiry and cross-selling bank’s other products and services.
- To provide banking services to Corporate Customers through telephone;
- To conclude daily banking transactions including Bilateral Loans, Time Deposit, Foreign Exchange, Remittance, etc.;
- To handle customers enquiries and to provide necessary support for the customers;
- To provide various money market and FX indication rate to customers;
- To liaise with various departments in front and back offices to ensure smooth completion of transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably business or finance related discipline;
- 3 years’ experience in customer services or sales support in the Banking & Finance industry;
- Good knowledge in banking products including money market transactions and foreign exchange;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Japanese (with JLPT Level 1);
- Strong communication skill and good telephone manner;
- Proactive, accurate, detail-minded, and a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.