Our client is long-short hedge fund in HK. They are looking for fluent Japanese speaking candidate for the vacancy.
- Support portfolio managers by covering Japanese equities for the fundamentals long/short hedge fund
- Travel to Japan for meetings and field research Generate new investment ideas and present them at investment team meetings
- Produce independent proprietary research
- Arrange and conduct executive management and IR meetings
- Monitor market news and price movement
- Build and maintain financial models
- 1-3 years of experience in finance/banking industry but willing to look at strong candidates with less experience.
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!