Our client is looking for a Analyst as below.
- To deliver deep insight for client to connect with intelligence
- To analyze the industry and value chain for better market opportunity
- To use internal and external tools to source Industry specialists and recruit them to our specialist network
- To identify new sources of specialists wherever possible
- To facilitate consultations; scheduling calls between our clients and specialists, arranging for interpreters, assisting specialists complete pre-consultation processes
- To work within a team and a Operation team in Shanghai to ensure projects are completed successfully and within the required timescales
- To generate effective work plans for projects and execute appropriately
- To carry out post -consultation and post -project calls to gather feedback
- To build relationships with clients and deliver consistently good service
- Fluent in English, native Japanese is preferred
- Bachelor degree or above
- Related experience in the marketing research is preferred
- Good understanding of equity, fund and financial industry is preferred
- Strong general business understanding and common sense
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding social and networking skills
- Willing to work in a busy environment which is, at times, high pressure
- Flexible, motivated and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Resourceful and creative
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.