• Provide logistic support, including phone enquiries, internal documents preparation, and other office works upon request.
• Facilitate our business operation, by purchase order tracking, coordination with our distributors, and our Japan/China headquarter and customers
• Assist in daily accounting operations
• Issue invoices and receipts to clients on a timely basis.
• Business trip (1 time in a week to China)
• 3 years or above relevant work experience
• Fluent in Mandarin, English and Japanese
• Proficiency in MS office (words, excel, and power point)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org