Our client, a food production company that is well known for premium frozen seafood, is currently seeking for a Japanese Speaking Administrative Officer.
Report Managing Director, 5 Days Work, Double Pay
- Direct Report to Japanese Managing Director.
- Manage daily tasks and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for Managing Director.
- Remind Managing Director of important tasks and deadline.
- Maintain procedures and administrative systems.
- Monitor project site access and coordinate badge requirements
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Administrative Officer or relative job.
- Able to work independently and able to work alone.
- Japanese Language skill is a MUST. (JLPT level 2 or above.)
- Fluent in verbal and written English is highly preferred.
- Non-Degree Tertiary will also be considered.
- Self-independent, able to work under pressure, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.