Our client, a prestigious international bank, is looking for a Japanese Speaking Administration Associate in the Finance & Administration Department.
- Manage Japanese expatriates’ housing matters e.g. liaise with property agents, negotiate with landlords, prepare the leasing agreements, proceed rental payments and arrange maintenance / repair if needed
- Manage the warehouse inventory records and ensure the operational process complies with Customer Data Protection and Personal Data Privacy Ordinance
- Manage vendor and procurement process, conduct regular review and evaluation on vendor and implement proper control to ensure service quality
- Operate the office security system such as access control, CCTV and DVR systems, etc. and ensure a safe and secure office environment
- Assist HK management team in organizing various activities / functions with the Japanese speaking associations in HK
- Handle other office administration duties, e.g. travelling and hotel booking and other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years’ experience in expatriate housing management, general office administration and vendor management or similar tasks
- Meticulous and detail-minded, able to manage multiple tasks with tight timeline
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Japanese, English and Cantonese
- Required to work during non-office hours, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays on need basis
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.