Our client assists leading US and European private fund managers, including those engaged in private equity, private debt, infrastructure, real estate and other alternative investment strategies. They are looking for Japanese Senior Sales who can expand their business in HK
- Develop and strengthen relationships with significant Japanese institutional platforms – SWFs, insurance companies, asset management groups,etc _ that are investing in offshore private equity and other alternative funds.
- Arrange, support and coordinate roadshows by US and European managers to meet with key persons at relevant investment groups.
- Build up profiles/reports of key institutions and their existing portfolios and planned future investments, key investment professionals and decision makers, key investment parameters and investment processes.
- Support investor requests for additional information and ongoing due diligence processes
- Min 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience of investor relationship/business development activity in Japan
- Financial markets professional with a good understanding of financial products – including, ideally, private equity and other alternative strategies
- Strong relationships with and a network of contacts within the Japan Private Equity/alternative investor community
- Fluent Japanese and good English skills required.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!