Our client ,a prestigious international bank, is looking for a candidate as below.
The position is involved in the regional strategy to promote cross-branch collaboration activities so that the bank can make the most of customer relationship to maximize business opportunities. The position is expected to maximize the quality and quantity of our advisory activities to enhance relationship and satisfaction with customers.
Topics of advisory include but are not limited to:
- Strategic discussions
- Business schemes, corporate structures / reorganizations
- Establishing new entities / shutting down existing ones / relocation
- Seeking new business opportunities, finding potential partners
- Carrying out research
- Prepare proposal materials
- Discussion with and presentation to customers
- Maintain information and knowledge up-to-date
- Setting up business meetings for customers
- Visiting industrial locations and organizing tours for customers
- Prepare reports and proposals in a timely manner
- Experience in banking/advisory is NOT necessary
- Business fluency in Japanese, English and Mandarin language skills
- 2 to 3 years of relevant, or else, client service experience in a Japanese business environment
- Knowledge in Chinese business related regulations is desirable
- Advanced experience in preparing reports or business pitches
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.