My Client is a well-known listed pharmaceutical company. Now they are looking for a senior IR person with deep experience in financial area to Join them.
- Lead Investor Relations Department to establish and maintain communication channels between the Group and the capital market;
- Assist in passing the Group's public information to the capital market effectively and enhancing the Group's recognition and attention in the capital market;
- Pay close attention in government policy changes and industry trends related to the Group, make regular comparisons and analysis reports and propose relevant improvement advises;
- Expanse the channels and maintain relationship with investors, disclose Information to investors;
- Assist in legal affairs, financial reports, directors/shareholder meetings, etc.
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, law, business management or related discipline, with medical education background, CFA / FRM / CPA / ACCA highly desirable.
- 8+ years investor relations experience in funds, securities or banking industries.
- A deep understanding of overseas securities market and fund industry, and have strong network resources;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
- Willing to travel in China irregularly;
- Excellent organizational coordination, team management skills, planning skills;
- Strong communication and expression skills, and work conscientiously;
- Strong pioneering and team-work spirit.
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese Word Processing
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: email@example.com AND CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you