Our client is one of the leading international private investment firm focusing on the infrastructure, transportation and maritime sector. With a proven record of creating value in our businesses through the cycles, taking advantage of financing and capital markets to maximize shareholder returns.
Position: Investment Manager
- Leading, Identifying and originating for our current investment portfolio, shipping/transportation related investment opportunities that are within strategies, seek for internal approval, and secure debt/equity funds and closing of the transactions
- Leading the execution in portfolio management of investments and future transactions
- Manage and follow up all round of the project deal such as co-ordination with clients, lawyers, investors etc, preparation of document etc.
- Liaison with other P/E financial institutions for potential fund-to-fund or co-investment opportunities;
- Keep dialogues with investment banks and monitor the financial market in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai for structuring potential investment and acquisition opportunities;
- Develop P/E and HF relationships and maintain for the benefit of the Group;
- Provide support to the team as needed.
- At least 6-8 years or above with banking experience, mostly in IBD, project/structured finance, ship finance or similar, working in investment banking division would be an advantage
- Perfectly speaking in Mandarin and English
- Experience of deal project management including compliance check, KYC etc
Please kindly contact directly to: email@example.com (Attn: Ted) and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you