Our Client, a reputable Asset Management firm, is now looking for Equity Research Analyst with CFA qualification to join their team.
- Analyze global trends in the Telecom Sector, and formulate investment views for top-down portfolio strategy
- Responsible for stock picking within the Telecom and Tech Sectors in APAC ex Japan
- Present investment opinions to members of the fund management teams globally
- Assist in thematic research of investment ideas and research tasks for new fund proposals
- Assist the Investment Director and handle ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above with 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with CFA qualification or are currently preparing for CFA examinations are preferred
- Excellent knowledge in industry research, company analysis, stock valuation and selection.
- Good Communication & Presentation skill. Fluency in English and proficiency in Chinese (reading and speaking).
- Self-initiative and proactive in meetings and discussions.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.