A well known Financial Institution is looking for an Investment Director focusing on TMT/Fintech sector.
- Lead deal sourcing process, including identifying potential targets and regularly meeting with investment bankers to know the current market
- Origination and execution of the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments such as Private Debt, M&A, Private Equity and and event driven deals etc.;
- Create formalized pre and post deal process, including due diligence, valuation, approval requirements, transaction documentation, integration work-streams, etc.;
- Design deal evaluation metrics Overseeing the process of transaction structuring and assisting in negotiation of investment terms;
- Preparation and presentation of investment proposal to senior management and investment committee;
- Handling ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience including industry experience in TMT/Fin-tech sector;
- Big 4 background with CPA is definitely an advantage.
- Good networking and strong negotiation, deal structuring and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and hardworking with strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and / or Mandarin;
- Proficient in Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel modeling.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.