Our client is seeking a high caliber professional to join the team who has internal audit experience in Banks.
- Lead and conduct risk based audit in AML Framework, Risk Management, Regulatory Framework and back office audit in accordance with the auditing standards
- Perform annual internal audit planning
- Identify areas of improvement according to the statutory guidelines and business requirements
- Provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring that overall accounting policies, practices and/ or regulations meet company’s compliance and International Financial Reporting Standards requirements
- Formulate, develop and implement audit & internal control policies, and programs
- Develop and implement more effective risk framework and internal controls strategies
- Collaborate with various Departments to ensure internal control project implementation
- Bachelor degree holder in Accountancy with HKICPA/ ACCA/ CIA professional qualification or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of auditing experience, preferably gained in Big 4 and banking industry
- Be proactive, well-organized with strong analytical and communication skills and be able to work independently in a dynamic working environment
- Self-motivate and as an enthusiastic team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communications and presentation and skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!