Our client, a Japanese Interior design company in expert in F&B chain and retail shop, is looking for a Interior Designer to help with their business.
- Handle projects from design concept to construction completion.
- Develop design concept, layouts, mood board, material sourcing & selection.
- Handle full sets of presentation & tender documentations.
- Coordinate & liaise with clients, contractors, vendors & project team members.
- Responsible, creative, independent, self-motivated & able to work under pressure.
- Able to work under tight schedule & meet deadlines.
- Diploma in Interior Design or Architectural Design
- 5 years of experience or above in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD/Vector Works, Photoshop, PowerPoint & PC Software
- Good Spoken & Written in English and Mandarin
- Able to speak Japanese will be advantage but not a must
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you