Our client is a famous Chinese-based Securities firm.
- Implement the strategic plan to grow the equities business and increase market share
- Develop and service existing and new institutional clients based in Hong Kong and China;
- Provision of equity related sales services to designated clients, including trading idea generation, market intelligence, corporate access and research products;
- Participate in execution of ECM activities including underwriting and secondary market placement;
- Monitor trades to ensure efficient and effective execution and compliance on a daily basis.
- Min. 3 years equity sales experience with a strong network of institutional clients in Hong Kong and China；
- Independent, outgoing, sales orientated and able to work under a fast-paced environment；
- Good Command of spoken Mandarin and English, Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Holder of Representative License under SFC regulated activities for Type 1 and 4
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Welcome to call Bruce Lam by +852 2585 6722 for more information.