Our client is one of the leading International Securities house. They are looking for an Institutional Sales(VP to Director level) for their HK office to start up the business.
- Responsible for gathering consistent feedback from clients
- Provide a professional equity investment solutions
- Provide financial reports, analysis, information and investment memos to Senior Management.
- Coordinate with the Japan office for market-updates, investment proposal and business plans etc.
- Assist with the regional team project and key initiatives
- Strong sales relationship with HK/SIN based investors to sell/buy Japanese equity products such as Japanese shares, CB and Bonds with Warrant Equity sales
- Experience: sell/buy Japanese shares, CB and Bonds with Warrant
- Experience to handle bonds
- Degree Holder (Highly Preferred Majored in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalence )
- 5-8 years or above solid experiences (Senior Level is preferred)
- SFC Type 1 License is a must
- Proficient in spoken and written English (Japanese Speaking is an advantage)
- Sales Motivated, presentable
- Ability to develop and maintain Client's relationship
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
If you are interested, Please send CV to
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org