Information Systems | Banking | EUC Development | Solution Automation | Hong Kong based | Contract (6 or 12 months)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is in the Information Service industry operating in multiple countries offering business activities, such as consulting services, custom system development, sales & support of software developed in-house, sales & support of software provided by domestic and overseas vendors, outsourcing, operation & maintenance services, IT equipment sales and others.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a secondment opportunity for our client's bank-client. Contract will be either 6 months or 1 year, commencing from March or April 2020. As part of the Information Systems Team within the Risk Management Department you're mainly responsible for handling IT matters for including program development and data maintenance, business continuity planning, supporting UAT for new model and system, developing EUC following user specification, troubleshooting for system problem, etc.
- Supervise the Information System Team and deliver prompt and quality services to users
- Evaluate user requirements and define solutions for automation
- Comply policies and procedures stipulated for EUC development
- Perform investigation for system problems and propose solutions for rectification
- Maintain close working relationships with system vendors, IT sections of the Branch and H.O. on the matter related to IT
- Support other offices in the region on matters related to the market office system, including the provision of training, advice, solution for automation, sharing of know-how, etc.
- Conduct regular review of system structure, hardware technology, and software application in the department, and give suggestions for improvement- Manage and support ad hoc projects for the department
- Bachelor's degree (Risk Management, Information Systems, Mathematics or related fields)
- 10+ years’ experience in IT and Program Development (preferably with experience in the banking industry)
- Knowledge of treasury and financial products
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Analytical, accurate, decisive and independent
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume directly in here or via email. Please include your:
- Current/Last and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Marcel Gundlach to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
- Email: email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone: +852 25856766