Our Client, a Japanese consumer products company, is now seeking for IT Specialist.
• Develop and maintain the company’s information security systems to ensure that safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
• Introduce all necessary security measures to ensure that data systems are secure from data loss or misuse.
• Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
• Coordinate and communicate with subsidiaries of IT Department to execute and implement the IT control projects and related issues.
• Establish and maintain all necessary information technology procedures and guidelines and ensure that all systems are supported by the documentation and manuals
• Interact with all levels of employee on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
• Evaluates the feasibility of modifications to, or replacement of, hardware.
• University graduated is first priority and Higher Diploma is also considered.
• 2-3 years related working experience especially factory plant in Mainland China.
• Good knowledge and practical experience on managing MS SQL client Server Database Administration (e.g. MS SQL 2008/2012) and Oracle.
• Knowledge of Network, firewall, router and IP-VPN
• Good understanding and practical experience in ERP system especially in Flex/Fion; UFIDA U9 (用友); Kingdee K/3 (金蝶)
• Experience of Transactional SQL, and DTS stored procedures.
• Good English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
• Responsible, able to work under pressure and be a good team player
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you