My client is a well established financial company with business covering Hong Kong, Macau and Greater China. They are now seeking for an IT Security Specialist to manage their security operation.
- Day-to-day management of best practices for security operations
- Manage and operate the centralized security infrastructure
- Detect, escalate and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Plan the security operations control and processes
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 years solid cyber security and risk management experience
- Certification in Information Security is preferable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Familiar with different network and security product (i.e. F5, Impreva, Palo Alto, SIEM etc.)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.