Our client, one of the Chinese Bank is now looking for IT Operations Team Head (Chinese Bank) to join their Department.
- The Team Head of the operation team is responsible for the daily management of Server support staff, Network support staff and the day-end batch staff
- Responsible for communication and coordination with the relevant IT suppliers.
- Responsible for the annual IT operation and maintenance budget and usage tracking.
- Coordinate the specific work of the operation personnel, including daily management and maintenance of the network, daily management and maintenance of the server etc
- Assist the development and security team to complete the network, system and security requirements of each project.
- Computer room management and maintenance, including environment production and environment disaster recovery
- Graduated from the relevant computer hardware or network related majors with bachelor degree or above.
- Engaged in related majors for more than 10 years, preference with team management ability, especially for the relevant bank operation and maintenance management workers.
- Proficient in mainstream operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.), databases (ORACLE, SQL SERVER), mail systems (IBM Lotus Notes, MobileIron), server virtualization technology (VM) and load balancing (F5).
- Familiar with large network architecture (including NAC, TCP / IP, Radius, IPSec VPN, NAT, QoS, HSRP, OSPF and BGP, etc.) and network device configuration (including switches, routers, firewalls, etc.).
- Qualifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCSE are preferred.
- Good communication skills , ability to handle problems independently, and communicate in fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.