IT Operations Team Head (Chinese Bank)
Our client, one of the Chinese Bank is now looking for IT Operations Team Head (Chinese Bank) to join their Department.
1. The Team Head of the operation team is responsible for the daily management of Server support staff, Network support staff and the day-end batch staff
2. Responsible for communication and coordination with the relevant IT suppliers.
3. Responsible for the annual IT operation and maintenance budget and usage tracking.
4. Coordinate the specific work of the operation personnel, including daily management and maintenance of the network, daily management and maintenance of the server etc
5. Assist the development and security team to complete the network, system and security requirements of each project.
6. Computer room management and maintenance, including environment production and environment disaster recovery
1. Graduated from the relevant computer hardware or network related majors with bachelor degree or above.
2. Engaged in related majors for more than 10 years, preference with team management ability, especially for the relevant bank operation and maintenance management workers.
3, proficient in mainstream operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.), databases (ORACLE, SQL SERVER), mail systems (IBM Lotus Notes, MobileIron), server virtualization technology (VM) and load balancing (F5).
4. Familiar with large network architecture (including NAC, TCP / IP, Radius, IPSec VPN, NAT, QoS, HSRP, OSPF and BGP, etc.) and network device configuration (including switches, routers, firewalls, etc.).
5. Qualifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCSE are preferred.
6. Good communication skills , ability to handle problems independently, and communicate in fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.