Our client, a well-known Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in property development businesses. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate with proficient in Mandarin conversation to join their group.
- Responsible for managing the IT team to provide overall IT infrastructure support, security & services from design, configuration, implementation, operation to maintenance
- Assist in formulating long-term IT infrastructure strategy and roadmap to support the company's business directions and initiatives
- Take the lead on critical infrastructure projects, and manage according to the schedule, cost, and deliverables with potential risks duly reported and handled
- Establish key performance indicators, metrics, and strategy in monitoring network and system performance
- Design and implement IT security projects, infrastructure, and network contingency plan; and perform relevant drills regularly
- Ensure IT operation conforms with industry standard and company guidelines by developing and enhancing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct IT network audit, regular risk assessments and recommend improvement resolutions
- Bachelor Degree holders or above in a computer-related subject or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT infrastructure planning, implementation, operation, and management, in a sizable financial organization; in which at least 3-year at managerial level;
- Proven track record in large-scale IT infrastructure projects and service delivery with internal technical teams and external support partners
- Possess in-depth and hands-on technological capabilities in the following areas
- Competitive basic monthly salary depending on your background & experience (somewhere from 40K-60K) + Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Prime working location in Central
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.