Our client is a well established financial company with business covering Hong Kong, Macau and Greater China. They are now seeking for an IT Manager to monitor their company’s server hardware, software and operating systems.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Improve system serviceability, online stability, provide solutions and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ensure that the development and operations of IT infrastructure in compliance with technical, security, quality and project management standards and requirements defined in the IT project plan, quality plan and service quality standards
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Managing the end to end software development process for any new applications or change to existing systems
- Familiar with most kinds of online security system products
- Network and firewall administration, including DDOS, CC, Web shell, JumpServer, VPN, iptables, IDS/IPS etc
- Linux systems administration (CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu)
- Proficient in Shell and Python
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies (ECS, SLB, RDS, VPC, WAF, CVM and LB)
- Experience in Ansible, Saltstack, Zabbix and Nagios
- Experience in Linux (LVS, KeepAlived, Haproxy and Nginx)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) (gitlab, git Jenkins, docker, Easyops, Bitbucket+Bamboo)
- Familiarity with Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Familiarity with Loki, awstats and ELK
- Familiarity with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Mongo, InfluxDB
- Familiarity with open source software (Nacos, Canal, Fastdfs, Kafka, rabbitmq, zookepper and RocketMQ)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.