Urgent - IT Manager (Japanese Electrical Company)
Our Client, a Japanese Electrical Company is now seeking for IT Manager position.
- Oversee all matters relating to IT operations and resources.
- Establish and implement IT policies and procedures which align with headquarter standard.
- Support audit of ISO9001, 14001, 27001 and SOX404
- Monthly Management meeting, Monthly Division meeting, Monthly meeting with headquarter IT
- Work closely with Japan headquarter IT Dept. Report to management.
- 10 years IT helpdesk, infrastructure and project management experience, with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you