Our client, a boutique Japanese bank is now actively hiring for an IT Infrastructure Manager. Reporting to the Head of IT and leading a team,
you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor and control all system operations and validate in accordance to regulatory bodies such as HKMA
- Draft, develop and improve IT infrastructure related policies and procedures to support the business / organization.
- Act as a contact point with external stakeholders such as IT vendors, service providers, business users and management in regular maintenance, software and hardware upgrade, trouble-shooting and price negotiation for procurement and contract renewal
- Monitor and control the necessary security settings of internal systems, computer equipment and access to computer room
- Lead the team and coach the juniors, including but limited to budget plans and hiring
- Any other ad-hoc duties as a team leader
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Banking IT area
- Familiar with IT infrastructure
- Proficiency in network operations and support, in particular to Microsoft and Virtual environment
- A team leader
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.