- Perform helpdesk service and handle user enquiries; Provide 1st tier technical support including troubleshooting, incident and problem identification, resolution and escalation
- Handle User ID administration; Undertake system testing and installation, ensure smooth operation on servers, server room, IT infrastructure and trading systems
- Handle general administrative duties, IT asset inventory control and report printing
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Liaise with internal users and external vendor on IT project implementation
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Higher Diploma Holder in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' working experience in service desk and system support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office 365 Applications, Blackberry Work and common desktop applications
- Hands on experience in PC Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware Horizon and supporting experience in trading systems, such as Refinitiv, Bloomberg is preferred
- Certified MCITP, CCNA, ITIL is an advantage
- Customer-orientated, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, Independent, self-driven and eager to learn
- Good command of English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.