Our client, a luxury fashion retailer is urgently looking for a IT Contact Centre Analyst, Japanese Speaker to join their group.
- Understand customer needs in phone, email and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyses service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third line teams where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within expected timescales, escalating where necessary
- Operate in accordance with approved policies, procedures and processes
- Be available to work flexible shifts
- System training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written English language and Mandarin (and Cantonese) communication skills are essential, plus fluent Japanese
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.