ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is providing IT solutions covering several areas, incl. banking & finance, digital marketing, cloud services, outsourcing, operation and maintenance services, sales and support of software developed in-house, IT equipment and others.
As an IT solutions provider headquartered in Tokyo, they have over 20 offices all over the world with more than 2500 specialists, headquartered in Tokyo. The Hong Kong office has currently more than 20 employees, mostly solution and business consultants.
ABOUT THE JOB
My client is looking for an IT Consultant, an IT project manager type with problem-solving skills and with knowledge & experience in the banking & finance sector (keyword: AML and HKMA Regulatory Reporting). They have a new large project coming next year for the finance and banking related industry (internal system). This role is a new headcount for their Business Solution Team.
> IT Consultant, HK based, 5-days work, Salary ~40K (neg.) + Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus + Medical <
- Assist in presales and gather user-requirements
- Occasionally conduct live-demos and trainings at client offices (mainly TST/Central Area)
- Prepare project documents, functional and technical specifications
- Manage projects, project team and stakeholders
- Conduct testing to ensure high product and service quality
- Provide consulting service and support to users as needed
- 3-5 years of IT experience (e.g. as consultant and/or project manager)
- 3+ years related project experience in the banking and finance industry
- Knowledge on leasing project/loan project is ideal or other banks related projects
- Experience in HKMA Regulatory Reporting and AML
- Experiences in web development, .Net framework, MSSQL and Oracle (preferred)
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and has strong problem solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin); Japanese language skills are a huge advantage
- Basic monthly salary HK$ 40K (neg.) + Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus
- Group medical + dental insurance + accident insurance
- 5-day week (Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30)
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current/Last and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: 'email@example.com' and cc 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or pPhone: 2585 6766
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.