Our client provides a full spectrum of corporate banking services to their customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
THE JOB ROLE
The Systems Planning and Coordination Team is part of the Systems Planning and Development Section (SPD). SPD is responsible for overall system planning of Hong Kong office, EUC/RPA development, PoC for new system solutions, and security control. System Planning and Coordination Team is mainly responsible for system planning and coordination with users for requirement gathering of system developments, UAT support, and inquiry/troubleshooting, and also acting as a window to our Head Office and other related departments for any system-related matters.
We are looking for an individual who is able to proactively initiate changes and improvements for higher productivity/performance;
The individual should be able to propose team strategies and practical action plans for the Team/Section;nurtures the performance and potential of juniors by providing regular feedback/guidance.
- To act as a senior IT business analyst or project coordinator role to support the improvement of operational efficiency of the Bank;
- To develop and manage project plans to support revamping existing EUC systems in a way to catch up with changing markets and latest financial technologies;
- To understand user requirements to support the development of effective IT solutions for the Bank.
- To gather business requirements to perform analysis and handle documentation;
- To bridge business ends and IT teams in order to ensure business requirements well address business needs and validate technical solutions for fulfilling business needs;
- To breakdown a business process workflow into user stories;
- To drive and manage user testing exercises including User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation (e.g. designing test scenarios, test plans, and test cases) and perform pre-UAT quality check cycles;
- To develop and manage the Project Management Plan for revamping current EUC systems;
- To coach and educate project members to uplift the effectiveness of project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably IT related discipline;
- 5 years' experience in business analysis with project management exposure in the banking industry;
- Experience in business analysis with project management exposure for big and long-term IT projects in the banking industry;
- Experience or sound knowledge in SWIFT, RTGS, FPS and/or Remittance and Trade services are highly preferred;
- Professional certification in Business Analyst and/or project management (PMP, PRINCE2, COBIT, ITIL, etc.) is preferable;
- Experience on systems analysis, programming and report development (Excel or Business Intelligence tools);
- Fluent English and Cantonese is required; Japanese speaking is a bonus;
- Good communication, analytical, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good working attitude with adequate interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently in a highly-pressured and timeline-driven environment;
- Familiar with Microsoft products.
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Performance Bonus
- Full-time, Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.