Our client is one of the leading International bank. They are looking for a IRD/FX Structurer (Associate to VP level) for their Global Markets Division / Structuring team. They are welcome candidate from HK or Singapore who can work in HK.
· Provide support to originate structure and execute derivative solutions and financing across Global Markets asset classes for corporate and financial institution accounts.
· Handle pricing, execution and/or other derivative related enquiries from Corporate marketers, DCM/Syndications, Clients and Coverage/IBA.
· Pricing, constant feedback on pricing to traders, clear communication to marketers.
· Provide high quality marketing material such as pitch books and term sheets on derivatives and financing solutions.
· Keep up to date with relevant company policies and pass the information on to structuring team.
· Provide clients with market data, prices and other factual information; also agreed comment/analysis generated by the firm e.g. market, sector or company research.
· Around 3-6 years structuring / pricing experience especially Interest Rates / Derivatives / FX products
· Experience / Knowledge of Asian based corporates and financial institutions
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
If you are interested, Please send CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com