Our client, A start-up platform under a well-established Hong Kong Group with an experienced off-shore arm in China's financial sector. Their current management consists of elites from well-known international banks such as Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, Big 4 Chinese Banks. They would like to look for several Corporate Finance candidates (VP / Director / ED level).
- To be involved in a wide range of corporate finance transactions (e.g. IPOs, spin-offs, M&As, compliance advice, restructuring and other fund raising activities);
- Assessing potential deals, executing corporate finance transactions, conducting due diligence, preparing pitch books and documentation
- Lead the Corporate Finance execution with the analyst / associate bankers
- Reporting to the CEO / COO on timely manner
- Min. 6-10 years of experience with corporate finance / IBD front office background
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and the Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulation
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Welcome to call Bruce Lam by +852 2585 6722 for more information.