Our client, a well-known global asset management company, is looking for a Senior HR / In-house Recruiter as below.
- Work with internal teams on hiring investment professionals
- Actively source either via direct or utilizing recruitment vendors to source for candidates
- Work closely with the Sector Executive Japan on the Recruitment Strategy for the Japan business (campus recruiting, job boards, networking functions, etc)
- Responsible for managing the recruitment life-cycle
- Manage the candidate tracking system to track applicants
- Develop strong relationships with recruitment agencies including negotiating favorable fees and managing vendor performance
- Primary experience as an investment professional recruiter within the Japan L/S equity strategies space (min 7 years)
- Ability to think strategically, develop long-range business plans that will support the organization’s strategic vision.
- Proven ability to successfully execute against multiple and aggressive business initiatives with well thought-out and timely results
- Strong negotiating skills
- A history of building and leveraging relationships and a reputation for collaboration
- Hedge fund experience or meaningful exposure
- Strong organizational acumen
- Substantial educational background with an undergraduate degree required and an advanced degree preferred
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!