Our client is a Chinese leading Direct Investment team, looking for a candidate to join their Principal Investment Department. They are seeking a junior and a senior investment manager. Reporting into the Head of Principal Investment Department, the job holder will be responsible for below.
· Lead origination and execution of the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments, main exit way is IPO
· Belong to the Direct Investment team, focusing on Healthcare / Pharma / Biotech industry in China / HK and USA
· Conducting comprehensive due diligence on investment target;
· Overseeing the process of transaction structuring and assisting in negotiation of investment terms;
· Preparation and presentation of investment proposal to senior management and investment committee;
· Handling ad-hoc projects as assigned by management;
- (Junior case) 2 - 3 years’ relevant experience in IBD/PE/Consulting firm area with Healthcare / Pharma / Biotech sector
- (Senior case) 5 - 7 years’ relevant experience in IBD/PE/Consulting firm area (Prefer to having multiple area) with Healthcare / Pharma / Biotech sector.
- HK IPO experience is a plus
- Healthcare / Biotech academic background is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment;
- Self-driven, reliable and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume directly
to: firstname.lastname@example.org(atten : Gordon) and CC JAC.email@example.com