A top tier Chinese Securities firm is setting up their wealth management platform.
- Explore and solicit sales opportunities for the Wealth Management Business towards High-net-worth and Corporate clients as well as deliver sales results
- Identify clients' needs to provide relevant and suitable Investment products or services such as Equity, Futures, Funds, Bonds, Structure Products and Private Placement. Cross-sell IBD services to potential IPO and M&A clients
- Deliver professional wealth management ideas, provide market views and research reports as well as prepare presentations and pitchbook
- Drive client acquisition initiatives to broaden client base
- and analyse clients and channels' feedback so as to identify prevailing trend of investors' demand and product preferences
- Co-ordinate with external and internal parties to organize public seminars for clients
- Managing sales team, as well as products and Investment Consultants.
- University degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 8 years' experience in sales, client relationship or business development in financial or private banking industry
- experience of team management and strong leadership skills.
- Eligible to be licensed under SFC in dealing in Equity and Futures
- Excellent knowledge in Investment and Equity products
- Strong sense in team work and self-motivated, with communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.