My client is a leading sourcing and creative design and engineering company specializing in the supply of kitchenware products. Due to expansion, they are now seeking for a Head of Operations to manage BD, Merchandising, Logistics, Quality and Vendor Audit and achieving excellence in operation as well as budgeting and gross profit.
- Responsible for the entire operations of the kitchenware division including:
3.Quality and Vendor Audit with team members based mainly in HK and China.
4.Sales and gross profit responsibilities, leading and managing all clients and vendors. Build and lead the budget.
- Implement best practices and develop and upgrade systems/processes/people to deliver operational excellence, across the whole operations;
- Product orientated amongst our 9 categories providing each client with continuous stream of newness on a regular basis
- Direct the entire supply chain processes to be excellent in the Industry, optimizing quality and prices, lead times, MOQs to give our clients best business parameters always.
- University graduate in Manufacturing Engineering/Business/Marketing, with an MBA preferred.
- 8+ years senior management experience at a strategic level with excellent track record at achieving budgeted sales and gross profit.
- 14-16 years’ experience in various aspects of trading / manufacturing, engineering, logistics, quality systems, administration and product development.
- Proven track record in sales and business development.
- Participate hands on in the operations as needed.
- Experience working in an SME / family business environment
- Experience working in trading environment
- Strategic thinker, well organized, efficient, speedy, balanced, patient, calm, excellent in people management as well as an assertive communicator with strong influencing ability on 360 bases.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Kitchenware experience is a must
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to contact Wallace Wong via firstname.lastname@example.org (and email@example.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.