Financial Service Company. They would like to look for a Head of Operation and Operation Manager.
- Manage a team of operations staff
- Handle the operational task related to risk management, compliance and Cayman fund structure
- Handling the operation including PE, equity, fixed income, FX and/or commodities business
- Handle the operation of various financial instruments including swaps and vanilla options
- Liaise with various counter-parties, including prime brokers, lawyers, auditors, fund administrators
- Degree in law, finance, accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of operations experience in an asset management firm;
- Good understanding of operations, risk management, compliance, Cayman fund structure;
- Good Understanding of PE, equity, fixed income, FX and/or commodities
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.