Our Client, a global travel service provider , is now seeking for a high caliber individual for the position of Head of Finance .
- Lead financial accounting team and credit control team in Hong Kong Regional Hub and manage the teams in APAC branches and Shared Service Centre
- Responsible for MA & FP&A : reviewing the management account set up and mapping; preparing yearly & monthly budget & forecast, financial business planning & analysis, cash flow forecast etc.
- Responsible for Internal Control and Compliance and administrative duties such as liaise with company secretary, bank etc
- Involve in system development and enhancement projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent business disciplines
- 8-10 years’ working experiences as a financial accountant, with at least 2 years in managerial level. Big 4 background is preferable.
- HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Familiar with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard), with due qualifications
- Familiar with HK and other Asian countries accounting and taxation would be an advantage.
- Experience in travel industry and working with a Shared Services Center (SSC) is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of local VAT rules.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you