We are currently looking for a High Yield Credit Trader for my client, an international securities firm.
The firm is one of the leading full-line securities company in Asia covering all client segments with a broad range of financial products and services through its global network.
Key Responsibilities (The title will be AVP-VP level);
- Work closely with FIST Sales to tap into Asia investors’ demand in Asia high yield bonds, especially Chinese high yield papers such as property and industrial names
- Work alongside DCM team to help pitch Asia high yield mandates, in particular Chinese high yield companies that the firm would like to focus on
- Assist the trading head in the development of the electronic trading platform to generate more client flows and on the setup of EM book passing/overnight trading with LN/NY traders
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Fluent in English and native in Mandarin
- At least 3 years of relevant trading experience on Asia high yield market on either sell or buy side
- Broad knowledge in various FI instruments across capital structure (including subordinated and hybrid papers) and across FI credit segments globally (including non-Asia credits)
- Good understanding of fixed income products and their derivatives
If you are interested, please send your CV to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!