An European company with its Regional HQ based in Hong Kong is now expanding into heating and cooling sectors for both domestic and commercial markets.
As part of the Product & Technical department team, the role will be assisting this expansion by providing internal and external support, technical training and on-site technical assistance among other responsibilities.
Travelling 40-45% of the time in Asia Pacific region
- Providing technical support by telephone and email to Partners, Customers and Sales Team
- Carry out office and on-site based training
- Inspecting and reporting on faulty or returned products
- Assisting in the development of production
- Attend training and meetings in Italy or Asia Pacific Region to ensure product knowledge
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- At least 2-3 years experience in HVAC industry. High priority to the experience of chiller pump, BMS, balancing & control valves.
- Experience within plumbing, heating and ventilation industries
- Welll versed in spoken and written English
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident Preferred
- Chinese speaking is not mandatory
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you