- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, MPF data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Payroll processing and administration
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (payroll & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; Chinese tying
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.