This role will serve as a strategic operationally oriented leader in driving continued growth for multiple global business units by leading a team of global, geographically dispersed HR professionals and support staff that provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the BUs.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Degree in management, human resources or related disciplines or equivalent
- Prior of experience of working in a fast paced, high growth environment is an advantage.
- Well versed knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance & PRC Labor Law
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership, project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Pro-active, hunger for success, organized and self-motivated
- Occasional business travel
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.