As an HR generalist at our headquarters, you will function in a variety of capacities throughout our human resources department.
You will have the opportunity to participate in recruiting events to identify and select potential candidates for open positions. As part of a panel of professionals, you will be able to interview applicants and train new hires in collaboration with departmental managers. You will be able to experience a variety of responsibilities, from payroll planning to developing benefits packages, maintaining succession plans and enforcing company-wide policies.
With the ability to strengthen valuable skills like communication, public speaking and decision-making, you will have unprecedented opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Collaborate with departmental managers to assess employment needs, and participate in recruiting efforts to identify, interview, hire and train qualified candidates
- Analyze industry-wide publications for benchmarking statistics to develop competitive compensation packages that accurately reflect each employee’s skillset, experience and day-to-day responsibilities
- Develop payroll processes that adhere to organizational needs in ways that are efficient, dependable, consistent and confidential
- Consult with colleagues to create and modify benefits packages to incentivize, encourage and support employees; educate employees about what their benefits include and are limited to
- Conduct research to identify promising leaders within the company to build a succession plan that will effectively support organizational goals and the company mission in emergency situations
- Oversee auditing processes in multiple departments to ensure policies and procedures are being followed and to provide clarification on subjects that may be misunderstood
- Educate and train all employees on organizational behaviors, policies and procedures to guarantee that understanding is affirmed, and resources are not underutilized
- Assess employee performance and issue evaluations to help individuals identify strengths and weaknesses and to help departments maintain a team of professional, motivated and efficient workers
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or applicable field
- Min 7 years relevant experience
- Confident presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Master’s degree in organizational behavior or related field is advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.