Our client, a luxury fashion retailer is urgently looking for a HR Administrator to join their group.
- End to end responsibility for the HRIS data entry and administering all data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, and employee status and other ad hoc requests using SAP.
- Provide first point of contact to the APAC Region for HR related queries, escalating to the other members of the HR team as appropriate.
- Drive the performance management process by liaising with line managers in the first instance to discuss any performance concerns before escalating this to a more senior member of the HR Operations team.
- Ensure adherence to the leaver process by line managers.
- Serve as initial point of contact for all inquiries directed to HR and Payroll. Work closely with HR Centres of Expertise to resolve customer issues
- Draft and issue confirmation of employment letters, to employees on request to support personal circumstance change, such as mortgage or rental applications.
- Maintain all HR employee records/paperwork, ensuring the HR employee files contain all appropriate information always.
- Support more senior members of the HR Operations team with work place investigations and projects as required,
- Administer Annual Pay and Performance Review processes
- Assist with Open Enrolments by coordinating education seminars, education materials and scheduling sessions (including room set up)
- Coordinate all domestic and international relocations
- Coordinate Seasonal Programmes, Icon Awards, Long Service Awards and Sensational Sellers
- Update and maintain Corporate Organisation Charts to reflect an accurate current and proposed organisation structure.
- Close partnering with the Resourcing COE to draft offer paperwork for potential hires, processing background checks, reference requests and handling all new starter paperwork, including supporting the new starter on their first day with on boarding paperwork.
- Continuously collaborate with the HR Operations team, focusing on continuous improvement and the delivery of seamless HR services to the organisation
- Raise and manage Purchase Orders for Human Resources group
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests using SAP and Excel.
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as required.
- Preferred SAP experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- 1+ years’ experience working in HR
- Proficiency in the English, Mandarin and Korean (Cantonese and Japanese are a plus)
- Highly proficient and competent user in Microsoft Office applications, MS Windows, and SAP
- Previous HR Administrative experience required (internship, part-time, full-time)
- HR Shared Services experience a plus
- Customer focused, service oriented, results oriented, collaborative, innovative
- Flexible team player, with a passion and drive for HR
- Thrives on change, adaptable, enjoys working at pace within a busy environment
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.