Our client is looking for a HR & Administrative Assistant to work in their bank.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting guests, handling phone calls in professional manner, mailing & courier, meeting room booking, etc.
- Provide general office administration duties including procurement of office equipment and supplies, office security, repair and maintenance of furniture & fixtures, office renovation, vendor/contractor management, insurance renewal, annual budget & forecast
- Handle expense claim, daily office management tasks
- Arrange flight booking and hotel accommodation
- Handle attendance record, leave record, etc.
- Assist HR Manager in on-boarding arrangement
- Maintain proper filing system
- Assist in general accounting duties including payment & cheque issue, data and journal entries, etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Diploma in Human Resources / Business Administration or related disciplines or above
- Around 3+ years of administrative/secretarial experience
- Knowledge of HRIS (AlphaHRMS) is an advantage
- Ethical and proper handling of confidential information is a must
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and contribute as a strong team player
- Good interpersonal skill and systematic working manner with positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!