Our client, an international garment manufacturer is urgently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their group.
- Conduct relevant market research, trend analysis and summary for new ideas of each seasonal collection and integrate the current popular collection information and present to foreign designers and buyers
- Go to fairs, markets for inspiration and keep good communication with factories
- Make all-over-prints for trunks/ socks in Adobe Illustrator
- Work closely with merchandisers/buyers/designers, and establish and perfect collection, including colors, graphics setting and related work
- Work with related department to respond to the customer needs for new designs and meet deadlines for sketches
- Ensure the development process of company product lines according to foreign designer and buyers defined trends, samples and ideas
- Work with client and suppliers to develop and finalize design details
- At least five years’ experience in garments’ design for US and South American market.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator & Corel Draw a must.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Pleasant manners, able to work hard under pressure.
- Basic understanding of Garment Production Process.
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.