My client is a keen player in the online gaming industry, due to business expansion in the Asian region, they are now seeking for 2 Golang Senior Development Engineers to work at their office in Pasay, West Manila a 1st class highly urbanized city in Metro Manila, Philippines. Mandarin speaking candidates who are willing to relocate and have previous project lead experience are highly recommended to apply.
1. Responsible for backend development of the gaming platform;
2. Responsible for the platforms architecture and environment;
3. Analyze and optimize system performance and improve operational stability;
4. Work with product and marketing to ensure smooth gaming service and experience while
delivering quality end product results.
1. Computer science and/or maths related bachelor degree or higher;
2. At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
3. At least 3 years of Linux server development experience, proficient with Socket network
development and server development operations;
4. At least 3 years of Golang development experience, proficient with IO, multiple channels and RPC
5. Familiar with MySQL, Redis, NoSQL database and environment;
6. Familiar with protobuf\json and related data structures;
7. Familiar with sha1、md5、rsa、des and associated encryption methods;
8. Candidates with experience as project lead preferable;
9. Decent Chinese communication skills;
10. Candidates with a passion for online gaming preferable.
Accommodation and meals provided
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume
directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have
any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 25856761